Dr. Friedrich Popp is a senior associate in the Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice focuses on arbitration, ...
Read Full Biography
- An Asia-based global manufacturer in the solar power industry in an LCIA arbitration, involving claims of more than €200 million.
- A leading European retail group in an assessment of its compliance management system including Russia, Benelux and Italy.
- MAG Group in the sale of its subsidiary MAG IAS, including its French subsidiary Forest Liné, to Fives Group.
- An international pharmaceutical corporation in a dispute relating to a joint venture for the research and development of certain vaccines.
- An international pharmaceutical corporation in the settlement of claims under a distribution contract.
- Contributing German law aspects for the claimant in a major ICC arbitration proceeding relating to the automotive industry.
- A large Russian bank in Austrian law aspects in a M&A dispute resolution.
- U.S. multinational corporations in European, German and Austrian law aspects of FCPA investigations and OFAC sanctions.
- An expert witness for Austrian corporate law in a U.S. tax litigation.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2010, LL.M.
- University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, 1997, Dr. iur.
- University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, 1993, Mag. iur.