Gary Murphy is a counsel and a member of the firm’s Blockchain, Hedge Fund and Derivatives Practice Groups.
Mr. Murphy represents technology companies, ...
Read Full Biography
- A major investor in Envigo, a pharmaceutical and biotechnology research provider, in the financing aspects of the sale of Envigo to Inotiv, a drug discovery and development contract research organization, for a total transaction value of approximately $545 million.
- Post Advisory Group in the documentation of loan swap transactions with Bank of America and Deutsche Bank.
- Harvard Law School, 1996, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1992, B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1992, B.S.