Helen Wang is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Wang’s recent experience includes representing clients ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates XI Fund, a $3.25 billion fund.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in the closing of its $2.4 billion Ivy II reinsurance co-investment vehicle.
- Sequoia Capital in the formation of Sequoia China Infrastructure Fund, a China-focused infrastructure fund.
- Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Nomura Securities as placement agents in a $125 million PIPE transaction in connection with the merger of LocalBounti Corporation and Leo Holdings III Corp.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its $414 million initial public offering.
- Spirit Airlines, in its concurrent SEC registered $201 million offering of common stock and $175 million offering of 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2025.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yale University, 2014, B.A.