Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, IVCA, Khaitan & Co and USIBC invite you to join us in New York on May 7, 2015 for a seminar examining the recent trends and issues surrounding the private equity market in India. Until last year, India was in the headlines for all the wrong reasons, with PE investors facing difficulties in exiting, an uncertain tax regime, unfriendly regulators and policy paralysis. However, with the new government almost a year old, there have been a number of investor-friendly reforms. Our panels will discuss the impact of these new changes and the recent budget on the fund industry.
The seminar will include presentations and discussions on:
- The current private equity landscape in India.
- Structuring of India – focused funds.
- U.S. and other international considerations for international GPs and LPs investing in India.
- International issues around investing in India – tax, downstream investment structures, FCPA issues, Courts, etc.
- Exits and recent deal trends.
To learn more about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.