The Private Equity Report
- Business Development Companies and the New Public Market in Mezzanine Funds
- Alert: Pending Legislation Could Increase Administrative Costs for Private Funds
- The "Inspire Art" Judgment of the ECJ: New Ways to Structure Acquisitions in the European Union
- VCOC Traps for the Unwary: Will Your Deal Be VCOC Compliant?
- Alert: Proposed HSR Rules May Mean Filings for Partnerships and Other Non-Corporate Entities
- Lost in Translation - Despute Resolution Considerations in Cross-Border Deals
- Guest Column: Bonds - No Longer a Safe Haven?
- Tyranny of the Minority
- Alert: Update on European Merger Control
- To Standardize or Not to Standardize: Recent Developments in the Private Equity Valuation Debate
- Alert: Update on Exiting by IDS