The Private Equity Report
- Institutional Fund Sponsors' Consolidation Woes
- Proposed Carried Interest Tax Rules: Square Peg, Round Hole
- A Tune-Up for Going Privates - Goodbye to Frivolous Lawsuits?
- Selected Issues to Consider When Taking a Portfolio Company Private
- Guest Column: The Challenge of Valuation
- Are Private Equity and Strategic Deal Terms Converging?
- Trendwatch: Spinouts of Private Equity Funds
- For U.S. Companies, Exiting with Canadian IDSs Falls Short of Promise
- Alert: Most Private Equity Funds Now Exempt from German Penalizing Tax Regime and Reporting and Publication Requirements
- Second Lien Financing: A Ten-Point Primer for the Borrower (and its Sponsor) on Intercreditor Dynamics