The Private Equity Report
- The End of Pay to Play? The Proposed SEC Rule Banning Certain Political Contributions
- To Change or Not to Change: Should Sponsors Modify Management Equity Due to the Economic Downturn?
- GUEST COLUMN State of the Private Equity Secondary Market
- “Blind Pools” — Another Vision of Investing in Failed Banks
- Mind the (Funding) Gap: Trouble Ahead for Multiemployer Plans
- Dealing With Mr. Big: Recent Developments in Transactions Involving Controlling Shareholders
- UPDATE How Green Is Your Portfolio?
- Caution Ahead: Rules of the Road for Buying Assets from Distressed Companies
- ALERT What Really Changed? — The Market Impact of the 2008 Changes to Rule 144
- ALERT Developments in EU Antitrust Laws — Private Equity Funds May Be Liable for Violations of Portfolio Companies