Jennifer Burleigh, a retired partner, was a member of the firm’s Private Equity and Investment Management Groups. Her practice focused on advising ...
Read Full Biography
- EIG Global Energy Partners in raising over $13 billion for numerous energy-focused funds and in various joint ventures and separate accounts, including in its formations of:
- EIG Energy Fund XVI, a $6 billion energy and energy-related infrastructure fund.
- Energy Fund XV, a $4.1 billion energy and energy-related infrastructure fund.
- EIG Pelican Spillover Fund, a $375 million U.S. energy fund.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the sale of a minority interest in the firm to a sovereign wealth fund.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in raising over $5 billion for multiple U.S. buyout funds, including in the formation of Odyssey Investment Partners V, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in the formation of Odyssey Investment Partners Fund III, a $750 million US buyout fund.
- Littlejohn & Co. in the formation of Littlejohn Fund V, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Tenex Capital Management in the formation of Tenex Capital Partners, a $452 million U.S. distressed debt fund.
- Vinci Capital in the formation of Vinci Capital Partners II, a $1.4 billion Brazil fund.
- Columbia Law School, 1994, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1989, B.A.