John Young is a London-based international counsel and member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management Group. He advises asset managers on a wide ...
Read Full Biography
- Canopius, a Centerbridge Partners portfolio company and a leading global specialty (re)insurer, in its $780 million loss portfolio transfer agreement with RiverStone International.
- EQT in funds and regulatory aspects of its €450 million acquisition of Life Sciences Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm.
- CANDRIAM and its affiliate New York Life Investments Alternatives in their strategic partnership with Kartesia Management, and the related acquisition of a minority stake in the firm.
- LGT Capital Partners in the formation of Crown Global Secondaries V, a $4.5 billion private equity secondaries fund.
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, 1998, L.P.C.
- City University London, 1997
- University of Oxford, 1996, MA