Katelyn E. Bryant is a corporate associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group and collaborates with the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2018, B.A.