Katherine E. Durnan is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Durnan joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Time in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- The ServiceMaster Company in its $750 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2024.
- Warner Music Group in a two–part refinancing transaction, including its offer and sale of $250 million 4.875% dollar-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and an offering of €345 million 4.125% euro-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and the retirement of $450 million of outstanding dollar-denominated senior notes and €157 million of euro-denominated senior notes.
- Guardian Life in its sale of RS Investments to Victory Capital.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, an Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan portfolio company, in the sale of majority interest to BDT Capital Partners.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2011, B.A.