Katherine Durnan Taylor is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on advising public ...
Read Full Biography
- Spirit Airlines in its merger with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- A major investor in Envigo, a pharmaceutical and biotechnology research provider, in the sale of Envigo to Inotiv, a drug discovery and development contract research organization, for a total transaction value of approximately $545 million.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Quarton International, an independent US and European M&A advisory firm, in its sale to Cowen.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- The ServiceMaster Company in its $750 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2024.
- Warner Music Group in a two–part refinancing transaction, including its offer and sale of $250 million 4.875% dollar-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and an offering of €345 million 4.125% euro-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and the retirement of $450 million of outstanding dollar-denominated senior notes and €157 million of euro-denominated senior notes.
- Guardian in its sale of RS Investments to Victory Capital.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, an Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan portfolio company, in the sale of majority interest to BDT Capital Partners.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2011, B.A.