Khrystyna Rayko is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Ms. Rayko joined Debevoise in 2015. ...
Read Full Biography
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- Resolution Life in its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the sale of its domestic and international surety and credit reinsurance operations to Liberty Mutual.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Chubb Seguros México, an affiliate of Chubb, in a long-term distribution agreement with Citibanamex, a subsidiary of Citigroup, whereby Chubb will offer a broad range of non-life insurance products to Citibanamex's clients in Mexico.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Wilton Re in its agreements to reinsure legacy comprehensive and nursing home long-term care insurance policies from Bankers Life and Casualty.
- Cornell Capital as a lead investor in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- Standard Diversified Opportunities in its acquisition of Interboro Holdings and its operating subsidiary, Maidstone Insurance Company.
- Anbang Insurance Group in its proposed $1.6 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life. (Terminated)
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group led by Elliott Management.
- Wilton Re in its acquisition of Aegon Transamerica’s two largest U.S. run-off businesses.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2015, J.D.
- CUNY Lehman College, 2011, B.A.