Luke Dembosky is a cybersecurity and litigation partner based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. He is Co-Chair of the firm’s Cybersecurity ...
Read Full Biography
- Named to Cybersecurity Docket’s “Incident Response 30” (2018)
- Ranked as a Leading Lawyer by The Legal 500 US for Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection) (2018)
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Privacy & Data Security - USA – Nationwide (2018)
- Listed by the National Law Journal among their “Cyber Security Trailblazers” (2016)
- Co-Chair, International Bar Association Cybercrime Subcommittee
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1994, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 1990, B.A.