Megan MacDonald is a corporate associate based in the London office and a member of the Antitrust Group.
Ms. MacDonald’s practice focuses on EU and ...
Read Full Biography
- A global secondaries fund as co-lead investor in an £800+ million continuation fund to acquire existing sponsor stakes in insurance and tech assets.
- Southern Cross Group in its sale of Esmax, a fuels and lubricants retailer, to Aramco, an integrated energy and chemicals company.
- American International Group in its sale of Validus Re to RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- HarbourVest Partners, TPG NewQuest and Committed Advisors as the lead investors in CSP Fund II, a $700 million continuation vehicle sponsored by a partnership between Capital Square Partners and Basil Technology Partners to acquire a portfolio of companies from existing funds.
- Leapfrog Investments as lead investor in a $70 million equity investment round for Sun King, the largest provider of solar energy products for off-grid homes in Africa and Asia.
- Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Arcmont Asset Management, a private debt management firm.
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Smartly.io, the leading social advertising platform, in its acquisition of Ad-Lib.io, the creative optimization platform.
- The Evercare Group, wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its $72 million sale of a 50% shareholding in Islamabad Diagnostic Centre to leading consumer healthcare company Integrated Diagnostics Holdings.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger, later terminated, with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of a strategic minority stake in Uplight, the technology partner of energy providers transitioning to clean energy, in a transaction valuing Uplight at approximately $1.5 billion.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Providence Equity Partners in its majority investment of €200 million in Smartly.io.
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- A private equity fund in the subscription of subordinated convertible promissory notes in a Cayman Islands incorporated company which operates an energy business in Africa.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- BPP Law School, 2016, L.P.C.
- University of Bristol, 2015, LL.B.