Melody D. Godbolt is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups.
Ms. Godbolt joined ...
Read Full Biography
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- The Carlyle Group in its majority investment in TriNetX, a leading global health research network optimizing clinical research to bring new therapies to market faster.
- The Carlyle Group in its $175 million investment in Grand Rounds, a leader in healthcare quality and clinical navigation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Neustar’s Registry business, a registry technology platform that includes an extensive portfolio of top-level domains.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Howard University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Howard University, 2011, B.A.