Melody D. Godbolt is a law clerk and member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Godbolt joined Debevoise in 2018. Ms. Godbolt received a J.D. from Howard University ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Howard University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Howard University, 2011, B.A.