Milo Gordon-Brown is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Fund Transactions Groups.
Mr. Gordon-Brown ...
Read Full Biography
- Elliott Management as lead investor in the $450 million restructuring of Olympus Capital Asia’s third fund.
- Resolution Life in its strategic partnership with Blackstone, including a $500 million strategic investment, for its life insurance and annuity consolidation business.
- Newport Global Advisors in a unique block trade of shares in CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE sold by over 20 individual shareholders represented by TXPATCH8445 Holdings LLC, through an accelerated bookbuilding process resulting in total aggregate proceeds of CZK 366 million.
- A major Italian telecommunications company specializing in wireless broadband in the issuance of €120 million floating rate senior secured notes in August 2019, and further issuances of €50 million notes in April 2021 and €25 million notes in February 2022.
- The lead investor in an approximately $120 million continuation fund, sponsored by a leading Israeli private equity sponsor, to acquire multiple assets from an end of term fund.
- Ozon in its $750 million offering of 1.875% senior bonds due 2026 convertible into American depositary shares representing ordinary shares of Ozon.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- University of Cambridge, 2016, B.A.