Milo Gordon-Brown is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Fund Transactions Groups.
Mr. Gordon-Brown ...
Read Full Biography
- Newport Global Advisors in a block trade of shares in Colt CZ Group SE sold by over ten individual shareholders represented by TXPATCH8445 Holdings LLC, through an accelerated bookbuilding process resulting in total aggregate proceeds of approximately CZK 330 million.
- Schneider Electric in its sale of its Gutor business to Latour Capital.
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a $1 billion continuation fund, sponsored by OEP, to support continued growth for two European portfolio companies.
- Elliott Management as lead investor in the $450 million restructuring of Olympus Capital Asia’s third fund.
- Resolution Life in its strategic partnership with Blackstone, including a $500 million strategic investment, for its life insurance and annuity consolidation business.
- Newport Global Advisors in a unique block trade of shares in CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE sold by over 20 individual shareholders represented by TXPATCH8445 Holdings LLC, through an accelerated bookbuilding process resulting in total aggregate proceeds of CZK 366 million.
- A major Italian telecommunications company specializing in wireless broadband in the issuance of €120 million floating rate senior secured notes in August 2019, and further issuances of €50 million notes in April 2021 and €25 million notes in February 2022.
- The lead investor in an approximately $120 million continuation fund, sponsored by a leading Israeli private equity sponsor, to acquire multiple assets from an end of term fund.
- Ozon in its $750 million offering of 1.875% senior bonds due 2026 convertible into American depositary shares representing ordinary shares of Ozon.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- University of Cambridge, 2016, B.A.
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, GDL