Morgan Davis is an associate in the Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation, including securities litigation and contract disputes.
Read Full Biography
- The controlling shareholders and certain directors of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks, Inc. in multiple derivative suits in the Delaware Court of Chancery arising from a stock-for-stock merger between those two entities.
- A real estate company in a putative securities class action in the Northern District of California, an M&A-related dispute in the New York Supreme Court Commercial Division, and a books and records demand under Delaware law.
- BMO Harris Bank in a bankruptcy adversary proceeding arising out of a multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme operated by Thomas J. Petters.
- A life insurance company in a cost of insurance suit concerning the interpretation of a universal life insurance policy under New York law.
- A sovereign wealth fund concerning their investment in a major pharmaceutical company facing mass tort litigation in the United States.
- A personal care consumer products company in a contract dispute arising from an earnout provision.
- Winged Foot Golf Club, along with certain present and former members of the Board of Directors of the Winged Foot Holding Corporation, in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits pending in the Southern District of New York.
- Harvard Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Barnard College, 2011, B.A.