Nana Agyeman Taylor a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners XIII, an $875 million early stages development fund.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select IV, a $1.8 billion Lightspeed portfolio company fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund, a $1.5 billion breakout companies fund.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $205 million acquisition of Cynosure from Hologic.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Williams College, 2013, B.A.