Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation in their 2019 guide of leading litigation law firms and attorneys. This year’s highlights include:
- The firm received top-tier national rankings in four practice areas: General Commercial, International Arbitration, Securities and White Collar.
- The firm was ranked as “Highly Recommended” in the New York region.
- Seven lawyers were recognized as Future Stars: Courtney M. Dankworth, Jeremy Feigelson, Jyotin Hamid, Jim Pastore, Ina C. Popova, David Sarratt and William H. Taft.
- Jyotin Hamid and Mary Beth Hogan were recognized as Employment Stars—Northeast, a new category in this year’s guide.
- 31 of the firm’s partners are ranked in this year’s guide.
Rankings for Benchmark Litigation’s 2019 guide were determined based on research, including the examination of recent case work, and interviews with litigators and their clients.
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP is a premier law firm with market-leading practices, a global perspective and strong New York roots. We deliver effective solutions to our clients’ most important legal challenges, applying clear commercial judgment and a distinctively collaborative approach.