Noah L. Schwartz is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s global Data Strategy & Security practice group. His ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2010, M.Sc
- Vanderbilt University, 2009, B.A.