Norma Angelica Lopez Campos is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendon Capital Management in the formation of Glendon Opportunities Fund II, a $2.5 billion global credit opportunities fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of various funds and accounts in the infrastructure sector, including:
- Global Infrastructure Partners III, a $15.8 billion infrastructure fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners IV, a $22 billion global infrastructure fund.
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates X, a $2.75 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Asset-Based Finance Partners Fund, a $2.1 billion fund focused on asset-based financing for global privately originated and negotiated credit investments.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Fund XIV-A/B, two early stages global venture funds with a combined value of approximately $2 billion.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select Fund V, a $2.26 billion late stage global venture fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund II, a $2.36 billion late stage global venture fund.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2011, B.A.