Paul Eastham is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s Tax Department and is based in the London office.
Mr. Eastham joined Debevoise in 2013 ...
Read Full Biography
- FWD in its acquisition of MetLife Hong Kong.
- DBAY Advisors in the formation of DouglasBay Capital III Fund, a European fund making investments in small and micro-cap listed companies.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- OEConnection, a Providence Private Equity portfolio company, in its acquisition of Bluegrasscoms.
- Atkore in its acquisition of Flexicon.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $219 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- AltaOne Capital in its acquisition, with Silver Lake, of a 37.6% interest in Cegid Group, valuing the company at €580 million.
- College of Law, London, 2013, L.P.C.
- University of Oxford, 2011, B.A. (Hons)