Philip Rohlik is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group whose practice focuses on international investigations, securities law and dispute resolution.
Read Full Biography
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its investment in The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund of India. The deal won the “Private Equity Deal of the Year” category at the IFLR1000 India Awards.
- Capital Group in its acquisition of an equity stake in Intas Pharmaceuticals, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India, from ChrysCapital, an India-focused private equity firm.
- Capital International in its approximately $200 million acquisition of a minority stake in Mankind Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical company.
- AXA in the sale of its mandatory pension business in Hong Kong to the Principal Financial Group.
- A major U.S. financial services company in an ICC arbitration seated in Hong Kong, in a dispute worth over $500 million concerning a significant corporate transaction.
- A major consumer products company in an investigation into the use of third parties in Asia.
- Directors of a large Hong Kong-listed Chinese company in advice relating to a SFC inquiry.
- Syniverse, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its $290 million acquisition of Aicent.
- A professional services firm in a review of hiring practices in India.
- U.S. and UK Investment Banks in advice relating to updating their compliance policies.
- An aviation services company in advice relating to FCPA compliance in Asia.
- A major consumer products company in an investigation into the use of third parties in Southeast Asia.
- A major international insurance and financial services company in a review of interactions with regulators in Asia.
- A manufacturing company in advice relating to establishing operations in China.
- A U.S.-based engineering contractor in a review of questionable payments in Asia and Africa.
- A multinational financial services company in a review of marketing practices in China.
- A major U.S. financial services company in an investigation of a Chinese joint venture partner.
- A multinational service corporation in a review of business practices in China.
- Siemens’ Audit Committee in a worldwide investigation into possible corrupt payments to government officials leading to an early settlement with the U.S. and German authorities.
- A FTSE 100 engineering company in UK Bribery Act compliance advice.
- A major film studio in an arbitration of a licensing dispute.
- A large healthcare company in an insider trading investigation.
- A Big Four accounting firm in an accounting fraud inquiry.
- A prominent art collector in disputed works of art.
- A major insurance company in multiple sales practices inquires.
- National healthcare company in Southern District of New York investigation into allegations of insider trading by a prominent politician.
- Various international private equity funds in due diligence on potential targets in Asia and Latin America.
- A major insurance company in securities and employment-related arbitration and associated litigation.
- New York University School of Law, 2000, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, 1997, B.A.