Philip Rohlik is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group whose practice focuses on international investigations, securities law and dispute resolution.
Read Full Biography
- Capital Group in its acquisition of an equity stake in Intas Pharmaceuticals, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India, from ChrysCapital, an India-focused private equity firm.
- Capital International in its approximately $200 million acquisition of a minority stake in Mankind Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical company.
- AXA in the sale of its mandatory pension business in Hong Kong to the Principal Financial Group.
- A major U.S. financial services company in an ICC arbitration seated in Hong Kong, in a dispute worth over US$500 million concerning a significant corporate transaction.
- A major consumer products company in an investigation into the use of third parties in Asia.
- Directors of a large Hong Kong-listed Chinese Company in advice relating to a SFC inquiry.
- Syniverse, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its $290 million acquisition of Aicent.
- A professional services firm in a review of hiring practices in India.
- U.S. and UK Investment Banks in advice relating to updating their compliance policies.
- An aviation services company in advice relating to FCPA compliance in Asia.
- A major consumer products company in an investigation into the use of third parties in Southeast Asia.
- A major international insurance and financial services company in a review of interactions with regulators in Asia.
- A manufacturing complain in advice relating to establishing operations in China.
- A large integrated oil & gas company in a review of issues related to questionable payments in Asia and Africa.
- A U.S.-based engineering contractor in a review of questionable payments in Asia and Africa.
- A multinational financial services company in a review of marketing practices in China.
- A major U.S. financial services company in an investigation of a Chinese joint venture partner.
- A multinational service corporation in a review of business practices in China.
- Siemens’ Audit Committee in a worldwide investigation into possible corrupt payments to government officials leading to an early settlement with the U.S. and German authorities.
- A European engineering contractor in a review of questionable payments in North Africa and the Middle East.
- A major film studio in an arbitration of a licensing dispute.
- A large healthcare company in an insider trading investigation.
- A Big Four accounting firm in an accounting fraud inquiry.
- A prominent art collector in disputed works of art.
- A major insurance company in multiple sales practices inquires.
- A major U.S. healthcare company in an insider trading investigation.
- Various international private equity funds in due diligence on potential targets in Asia and Latin America.
- A major insurance company in securities and employment-related arbitration and associated litigation.
- New York University School of Law, 2000, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, 1997, B.A.