Ramya S. Tiller is a corporate partner based in the New York office. Ms. Tiller is in the Finance Group, and has experience in a broad range of financing ...
Read Full Biography
- Discovery in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- A U.S. direct lending fund in its $225 million second lien financing as part of the dividend recapitalization by a global private equity firm of its portfolio company, which is the largest car wash operator in the U.S.
- A U.S. direct lender in its $115 million refinancing of the existing debt of a global private equity firm’s portfolio company, which is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sliding systems and healthcare ergonomics products.
- Prudential Financial in the financing aspects of its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the financing aspects of the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Krauter & Company, a leading specialty firm focused on the risk and insurance needs of private equity firms and their portfolio companies nationwide.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of United Distribution Group, one of the largest distributors of industrial components and assemblies in North America.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $500 million preferred stock investment in Beacon Roofing Supply’s $2.625 billion acquisition of Allied Building Products.
- Discovery, Inc. in the financing aspects of its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Elliott Management in its $540 million redeemable preferred stock investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems, a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider.
- Resolute Investment Managers, a portfolio company of Kelso & Company, in financing its acquisition of a controlling interest of Shapiro Capital Management, an institutional-quality, value-oriented investment adviser.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Premia Holdings, a newly-formed property and casualty insurance and reinsurance group focused on providing runoff solutions.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Dr. Fresh.
- Providence Service Corporation in a strategic partnership with Frazier Healthcare Partners in Matrix Medical Network.
- Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Mesirow Insurance Services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $415 million acquisition of High Ridge Brands, the largest North American consolidation platform focused on acquiring orphaned personal care brands, from Brynwood Partners.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Risk Strategies Company, a national insurance and benefits brokerage and risk management firm, from Kohlberg & Company.
- Stone Point Capital in a $1.34 billion senior secured term loan facility, $200 million senior secured revolving credit facility and $535 million offering of senior notes in connection with Stone Point’s significant equity investment in Alliant Insurance Services.
- Roofing Supply Group, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $1.1 billion sale to Beacon Roofing Supply.
- Independent Committee of the Board of Directors of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in its $365 million sale to Sequential Brands.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Standard General in its acquisition of RadioShack’s asset based credit facility from GE Capital in a transaction expected to result in ownership of not less than 50% of the company's equity securities.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various mezzanine financings.
- Alliance Laundry in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Primus Laundry Equipment Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group, one of the world’s leading industrial packaging companies.
- Hertz in the financing aspects of its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- TruGreen in its spin-off from ServiceMaster.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the financing aspects of the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Hertz Global Holdings in its $1.3 billion initial public offering of common stock.
- Hertz in the $1.4 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its investments in NCI Buildings Systems.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, LL.M.
- National Law School of India University, 2002, LL.B.