Robert Fettman is a counsel and member of the firm’s global insurance practice. He focuses on a broad range of legal matters facing insurance companies, ...
Read Full Biography
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Corporation, a dental benefits administrator, in its sale of a majority stake in LIBERTY to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a private equity firm.
- AXAR Capital Management LP in a purchase agreement for the acquisition of Pavonia Life Insurance Company of Michigan from Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Blackstone's Tactical Opportunities Group in its investment in SUNZ Holdings, a leading provider of workers compensation insurance and related services such as claims administration, policy administration, and customer support.
- Blackstone in its investment in Bright Health as part of a $500 million Series E financing round.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- Touro College, 2000, B.S.