Ryan Rafferty is a corporate associate based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Mr. Rafferty’s recent experience ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of it strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Cerberus Capital Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Crescent Capital Group in the formation of Crescent Mezzanine Partners VII, a $4.6 billion U.S. mezzanine fund.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Dr. Fresh.
- Envision Healthcare in the financing aspects of its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services. This included $6.3 billion of committed debt financing.
- Envision Healthcare in the financing aspects of its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
- J.C. Flowers in the financing aspects of its acquisition of AmeriLife Group.
- Standard General in its acquisition of RadioShack’s asset based credit facility from GE Capital in a transaction expected to result in ownership of not less than 50% of the company's equity securities.
- Vetra Exploración y Producción Colombia, a Colombian energy company, in a $250 million secured credit facility to refinance debt and fund exploration.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group, one of the world’s leading industrial packaging companies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $910 million acquisition of Healogics, the largest advanced wound care services provider in the U.S.
- George Washington University Law School, 2012, J.D.
- Merrimack College, 2009, B.S.