Sarah Wolf is litigation Counsel in the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Her practice focuses on sensitive and internal investigations, ...
Read Full Biography
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, Inc., regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora, including a U.S. federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by U.S. states attorneys general.
- Robinhood in its SEC and FINRA settlements relating to best execution practices, payment for flow order, and in regulatory inquiries related to the cryptocurrency business.
- A former government official of an African nation in FCPA and money laundering charges in the Southern District of New York.
- A large private equity firm and its portfolio companies in conducting an anti-corruption and trade compliance risk assessment and in advising on enhanced policies, procedures and controls.
- Numerous clients in the financial services, asset management, private equity and other industries in the creation of anti-corruption compliance programs.
- The Ohio State University in an investigation into alleged mishandling of reports of domestic violence by Urban Meyer, the school’s football coach.
- The Rockefeller University Hospital in an investigation of improper conduct by a former doctor.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2008, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2000, B.A.