Timothy Cuffman is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Cuffman joined Debevoise in 2019. He received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2019, ...
Read Full Biography
- MSCHF in an appeal to the Second Circuit from the district court’s preliminary injunction order against MSCHF's Wavy Baby artworks, which Vans alleged violated the trademarks and trade dress of its Old Skool sneakers.
- Fox Corporation in successfully defeating a preliminary injunction motion in a trademark and false advertising lawsuit brought by the owners of the 1980s United States Football League against the league and team names of the new USFL.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2013, M.A.
- Cedarville University, 2011, B.A.