Tingting Wu is an international counsel based in the Shanghai office. She is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Named in China Business ...
Read Full Biography
- AIA in its $1.86 billion equity investment in China Post Life.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- American International Group in the restructuring of Chartis' interest in PICC and a cornerstone investment in PICC's Hong Kong initial public offering.
- AIA Group in its $1.7 billion acquisition of ING's insurance businesses.
- China Life, China’s leading life insurer listed on the New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Exchanges, in the fulfillment of its ongoing compliance obligations under the U.S. securities laws as a reporting company.
- Greens Power Equipment, a supplier of heat transfer products that are used to enhance energy efficiency, in its $63 million global offering, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The transaction included a Hong Kong public offering and an international offering within and outside the United States.
- Melco Crown Entertainment in a $581 million follow-on public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Nanjing Gear in its $313 million initial public offering of common stock.
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings Group, the sponsor of Blue Whale Capital Fund, in its fund formation in the Cayman Islands.
- Alibaba.com in its acquisition of Yahoo!’s China business and Yahoo!’s acquisition of a 40% stake in Alibaba.com, in a transaction valued at over $4 billion. This deal was awarded the “IT/Telco Deal of the Year” at the ALB China Law Awards 2006.
- Rexel in its $725 million acquisition of GE Supply from General Electric.
- Carter Holt Harvey and its controlling stockholder The Rank Group in their $500 million purchase of the beverage packaging business of International Paper.
- The independent Compliance Committee of Siemens in a review of questionable payments in Asia as part of the firm’s wide-ranging investigation of allegations of corruption arising under the FCPA and similar legislation treaty obligations from other jurisdictions.
- Regular advice to Chinese and international companies on regulatory issues arising in the course of their compliance with the FCPA.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2004, LL.M.
- University of Science & Technology of China, 2003, B.A.
- University of Science & Technology of China, 2003, LL.B.