Yana M. Mereminsky is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management and Private Equity Groups. Her practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Pacific Life in its sale of Aviation Capital Group to Tokyo Century Corporation.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- SouthernCarlson in its sale to Kyocera Corporation.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Lime Rock Partners IV AF, L.P., a $1.9 billion acquisition fund which acquired the remaining assets of Lime Rock Partners IV, L.P.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Dover Corporation in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- Harvard Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Ohio State University, 2012, B.A.