Zahra J. Khosrovi Sowder is a counsel based in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Ms. Sowder’s practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $350 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2025.
- UCI in its up to $125 million senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility.
- Lannett in the financing aspects of its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Providence Equity Partners and SRA in the merger of SRA with the government services unit of CSC, creating the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector.
- CHC Group in its $145 million asset-based loan financing.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of up to a 49% stake in NYSE-listed CHC Group, the world's largest commercial helicopter operator with an enterprise value of $1.9 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a 60% stake in John Deere Landscapes, a unit of Deere & Company's Agriculture & Turf segment, in a transaction valued at $465 million.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.05 billion acquisition of David's Bridal.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $2.25 billion leveraged recapitalization.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Access Cash, a Canadian independent service organization that manages the country's second largest network of automated teller machines.
- University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, 2008, J.D.
- Vassar College, 2002, B.A.