Ashika Singh is a litigation associate and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group.
Ms. Singh joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates under the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, obtaining a unanimous decision in Qatar’s favor in proceedings before the International Court of Justice under the Chicago Convention and the International Air Services Transit Agreement, and in investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in providing advice and counsel on questions of privileges and immunities under international law.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2002, M.Phil.
- Harvard University, 2000, A.B.