Ashika Singh is a counsel and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group.
Ms. Singh joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including in proceedings before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in providing advice and counsel on questions of privileges and immunities under international law.
- The Republic of the Sudan in international claims arising out of its dispute with Ethiopia over the filling and operation of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
- The Open Society Justice Initiative in successfully compelling the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to disclose the existence of critical records related to the killing of Washington Post journalist and U.S. resident Jamal Khashoggi.
- The Center for Justice and Accountability, on behalf of Ahimsa Wickrematunge, the daughter of acclaimed Sri Lankan journalist Lasantha Wickrematunge, against the Government of Sri Lanka before the UN Human Rights Committee, seeking accountability for the Government’s role in Mr. Wickrematunge’s assassination.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2002, M.Phil.
- Harvard University, 2000, A.B.