Emily Huang is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Huang joined Debevoise in 2012. Ms. Huang ...
Read Full Biography
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Franklin American Mortgage.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- Verizon Communications in its $3.1 billion acquisition of Straight Path Communications, a leading wireless spectrum holder.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- Empowerment Ventures and its wholly-owned subsidiary UniRush, a pioneer in the development of reloadable prepaid debit cards, in the sale of UniRush to Green Dot.
- New York Life Investments in its acquisition of a majority interest in Credit Value Partners, a distressed and high-yield debt investment management business.
- PharMEDium, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and the leading national provider of outsourced compounded sterile preparations to acute care hospitals in the United States, in its $2.6 billion sale to AmerisourceBergen.
- Johnson & Johnson in its $330 million acquisition from AstraZeneca of the global rights outside of the U.S. to Rhinocort Aqua, a line of nasal sprays used to treat allergies.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, an Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan portfolio company, in the sale of majority interest to BDT Capital Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of Learning Care Group, a leading provider of early education and child care services, to American Securities.
- Tenaska Power Fund II in its $1.6 billion term loan to repay acquisition and project-level debt at seven electric generating facilities in the U.S. plus additional construction and term loan facilities, a transaction awarded the IJGlobal “2014 North American Portfolio Deal of the Year” award.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisitions of Brand Energy and Harsco Infrastructure in a combined transaction valued at $2.5 billion.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2012, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, 2009, A.B.