Felix Paterson is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Paterson joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- A flagship private equity fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially more than €2.3 billion (with an upper limit of €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders. At the transaction date, it is the first ESG-linked subscription facility of this size across the global fund finance markets.
- A leading European mid-market buyout fund in its £165 million subscription line facility.
- A private equity fund managed by EQT in €3.23 billion of subscription line facilities with a club of fourteen lenders.
- Park Square in its €446 million “hybrid” fund level multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement with UBS.
- Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII in its capital call facility with ING.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of BUT, the largest furniture retailer network in France, in a 50:50 partnership with WM Holding, a company related to the XXXLutz Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Kalle.
- Sacturino in its $5.5 billion loan facility for its take-private acquisition of Polyus Gold (valuing the company at approximately $9 billion).
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of US LBM Holdings (a building products distributor) from BlackEagle Partners.
- SPIE in the financing aspects of its initial public offering.
- Haversham in the debt financing aspects of its approximately £1.2 billion acquisition of British Car Auctions.
- SPIE in the €2.16 billion refinancing of its existing debt.
- Funds managed by EQT in multiple subscription line facilities, including an infrastructure fund in €1.2 billion of subscription facilities, a mid-market equity fund in €400 million of subscription facilities, a credit opportunities fund in €160 million of subscription facilities, a credit opportunities fund in €300 million of subscription facilities and a venture capital fund in €125 million of subscription facilities.
- College of Law, London, 2012, L.P.C.
- College of Law, London, 2011, GDL
- Trinity College Dublin, 2010, B.A.
- Trinity College Dublin, 2010, M.A.