Felix Paterson is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Paterson joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendower Capital in the financing aspects of its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- An infrastructure fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially €2.7 billion (with an upper limit of around €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders.
- A flagship private equity fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially more than €2.3 billion (with an upper limit of €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders. At the transaction date, it is the first ESG-linked subscription facility of this size across the global fund finance markets. The work was recognised by the British Legal Awards in naming Debevoise as its Banking and Finance Team of the Year.
- A leading European mid-market buyout fund in its £165 million subscription line facility.
- A private equity fund managed by EQT in €3.23 billion of subscription line facilities with a club of fourteen lenders.
- Park Square in its €446 million “hybrid” fund level multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement with UBS.
- Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII in its capital call facility with ING.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of BUT, the largest furniture retailer network in France, in a 50:50 partnership with WM Holding, a company related to the XXXLutz Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Kalle.
- Sacturino in its $5.5 billion loan facility for its take-private acquisition of Polyus Gold (valuing the company at approximately $9 billion).
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of US LBM Holdings, a building products distributor, from BlackEagle Partners.
- SPIE in the financing aspects of its initial public offering.
- Haversham in the debt financing aspects of its approximately £1.2 billion acquisition of British Car Auctions.
- SPIE in the €2.16 billion refinancing of its existing debt.
- Funds managed by EQT in multiple subscription line facilities, including an infrastructure fund in €1.2 billion of subscription facilities, a mid-market equity fund in €400 million of subscription facilities, a credit opportunities fund in €160 million of subscription facilities, a credit opportunities fund in €300 million of subscription facilities and a venture capital fund in €125 million of subscription facilities.
- College of Law, London, 2012, L.P.C.
- College of Law, London, 2011, GDL
- Trinity College Dublin, 2010, B.A.
- Trinity College Dublin, 2010, M.A.