Jillian Wright is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Verizon in its investment in Casa, a provider of physical and cloud-native infrastructure technology solutions.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Queen's University, 2012, B.A.