John M. Jacob is an international associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Jacob joined Debevoise in 2021. From 2017 to 2021, he was a ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, and Providence Equity Partners in their secondary public offering of 14.375 million shares of DoubleVerify common stock at $26.50 per share.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its offering of $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- A global asset management firm in the purchase of 8% Exchangeable Senior Secured Notes issued by Avaya, a global leader in digital communications products, solutions and services.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $587 million secondary offering of agilon health common stock.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT acquired all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- University of Melbourne, 2016, J.D.
- University of Melbourne, 2013, Bachelor of Commerce