John M. Jacob is an international associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Jacob joined Debevoise in 2021. From 2017 to 2021, he was a ...
Read Full Biography
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- A global asset management firm in the purchase of 8% Exchangeable Senior Secured Notes issued by Avaya, a global leader in digital communications products, solutions and services.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $586.5 million secondary offering of agilon health common stock.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- University of Melbourne, 2016, J.D.
- University of Melbourne, 2013, Bachelor of Commerce