Debevoise Advises Schneider Electric in Its Acquisition of an 80% Controlling Stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation

17 November 2020

Debevoise & Plimpton LLP is advising Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology Inc./ETAP Automation Inc., the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation, including an agreement to acquire the remaining 20% in 2025. For more information, please see the company’s press release.

The Debevoise team is led by M&A partner Paul Bird and includes associates Mihai Chitulescu, Carolina de Barros, Jennifer Barrows and Spencer Gilbert, benefits partner Jonathan Lewis and associates Jeri Brown, Zain Kazmi and Wendy Wildman, tax partner Gary Friedman and associate Lillian Aston, data strategy and security partner Luke Dembosky, intellectual property counsel Judith Church and associate Melody Godbolt and real estate partner Edward Rishty and associates Brooke Fodor and Ruth Fruchter.