Debevoise Advises Tristan Capital Partners as Candriam Group Acquires a Majority Shareholding

22 February 2023

Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has advised pan-European real estate investment manager Tristan Capital Partners (“Tristan”) in its agreement to sell a further 31% stake in Tristan to Candriam Group (“Candriam”).

The latest transaction will see Candriam, a New York Life Investments Company, take its total stake in Tristan to 80% by mid-2023. The remaining 20% of Tristan will continue to be held by its senior team. Debevoise also advised Tristan on Candriam’s initial investment in 2018.

For full details, see the official release here.

The Debevoise team advising Tristan on the transaction was led by partner E. Raman Bet-Mansour, and included international counsel Christopher Dortschy and John Young, and associates Jake Grandison and Toby Wenham Rogers.